Guest Testimonies

Monday, November 10, 2014

I have thoroughly enjoyed my 6 months in Daveyton!

October 13, 2014

Whaddup!!
                Elder Clegg and I decided that for our last week together we would do our blog post together! So I'm sure you can check it out on his blog "Tanner Clegg, Called to Serve in Africa" as well as here! But we have had a great run as companions as well as I have thoroughly enjoyed my 6 months in Daveyton! I'm on to a new area, new companion, and new calling so wish me luck! Enjoy this weeks audio blog post :)
Love ya!
-Elder David Spencer “Tony” Smith


Audio Blog Post: the companion edition (click here)

Visiting FNB Stadium (aka First Nation Bank Stadium, The Calabash or Soccer City):  Home of the Kaizer Chiefs F.C. and  the 2010 FIFA World Cup.  It is also the site of Nelson Mandela's first speech to Johannesburg after his release from prison in 1990 and was the venue for his memorial service in December 2013.  Click to learn more.

Elder Clegg.  He landed it perfectly ;) 

Elder Clegg and Elder Smith

Representing Copper Hills Lacrosse in the FNB Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa


Joining the Kaizer Chiefs, aka Amakhosi





Saying goodbye to his first "son," Elder Clegg from Lehi, Utah.