Guest Testimonies

Saturday, December 7, 2013

miracle at the mtc (from Sis. Reber)

On Monday I checked all of the missionary's rooms.  They all passed room check and the reward was a delicious South African candy bar.  I think you will easily see that they were pretty happy about it.


For those of you who never saw a clean room when they lived at home....this is a real miracle.

I need your help:
I like to do a "before" mission picture and an MTC photo to see the contrast.
So I need a photo of your missionary looking NOT like a missionary. 
Ideas:  in a uniform, casual clothes, long hair, wild hair, shaved head,
pulling a silly face, holding something a missionary wouldn't hold....like a
rugby ball, fish, toy.....

Please email it to me soon so I can get a slide show ready to show the missionaries.
I want it to be a surprise to them.

Love,
Sister Janet Reber
South Africa MTC

[*editor's note- below are the "before" mission photos I sent to Sis. Reber.*]